Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Friday!

My hubby leaves for work tomorrow morning :( I usually clean and do laundry on Saturday mornings, but instead, I did it all this afternoon. {With the windows open and sunshine and fresh air pouring in} I did 6 loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom, swept and steamed the floors and washed dishes. I decided to do it all this afternoon so that I can enjoy my weekend. We have a photoshoot for Emma's half birthday! Along with lots of girly time. All the hubbys are gone this weekend so us girls will be spending some time together!

While I was inside, my hubby washed, waxed and vacuumed my car so we could take pictures of it. We are putting it up for sale. I love my car and hate to see it go. It just doesn't meet our needs anymore. I am in need of a mom car to tote our little one around in safely.

Look what UPS brought today:

Emma's Easter Basket!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio