Sunday, March 20, 2011

there's a first time for everything

well, here goes nothing.

i have been secretly following blogs for several months now. 5 months, 3 weeks and 3 days to be exact. that is also the age of my first bundle of joy, Emma. i found myself searching for something to do while nursing my little one. i stumbled across a blog which led to another, and then another... you get the picture. i decided to start a blog of my own back in November and made a post about my birth story. i quickly chickened out and decided that i would just continue to read blogs. please have grace for me as i am new to this. i hope to quickly catch on and give you frequent updates on my little one and what our life looks like. i may also decide to post that birth story :)

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

birth story. birth story. biiirrth storrryyy.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio